Skin Deep Rejuvenation now stocking Jane Iredale’s skincare makeup
We are excited to announce that our Jane Iredale training has been completed and our stock of mineral foundation has arrived. This much-loved range of cosmetics originated in 1994 after Jane herself was seeking a gentle and soothing foundation after laser resurfacing treatment. What resulted was the first ever range of natural, skincare led cosmetics.
With online reviewers agreeing – the Jane Iredale mineral foundation may be the best of its kind on the market right now. So here are the top 5 reasons to try Jane Iredale’s skincare makeup:
- Jane Iredale’s Mineral Makeup is made without talc, an ingredient used in up to 90% of other powders, making alternative brands formula’s very drying. The minerals used in the Jane Iredale formula actually trap moisture between the skin and the particle layer. The Mineral Makeup range is also made without FD&C dyes, synthetic preservatives, parabens, or synthetic fragrance.
- It’s strongly backed by the medical community – the loose powders are light, easy to remove and provide great coverage for delicate new skin. Jane Iredale is commonly stocked in medical skin care clinics as the natural cosmetics brand of choice for skincare professionals.
- Jane Iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Jane Iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA and many of their products are vegan and gluten free.
- The liquid mineral foundation is perfect for delicate or aging skin. It’s great for all skin types as its natural properties restore and repair the skin as you wear it. The formula is calming, lightweight and light-reflective, obscuring the look of fine lines and wrinkles and leaving the skin with a healthy glow. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, which attracts moisture and holds up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Jane Iredale is a beauty brand trusted by celebrities like Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Sandra Bullock, Emma Watson, Megan Fox and Rihanna.